What you can learn.
- Use analytical tools that can be used to understand how people make choices
- Study contemporary economic issues and analyze them by using the tools of economic analysis
- Understand roles of the government and the Federal Reserve in economic analysis
- Analyze how the market system solves basic economic problems
- Understand how group or collective economic decisions are made and the consequences
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Midterm and final exams are proctored online; additional requirements include microphone, headphones/speakers, and webcam.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 2. Internet access required. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 22.
Enrollment limited. No refund after October 11. Internet access required. Materials required.
No refund after October 9, 2018. Materials required.