Financial Errors in Divorce Settlements
Join our panel of experts as they discuss financial errors you can avoid by being prepared ahead of time when going through a divorce settlement.
What you can learn.
- Gain an understanding of the “anatomy of a divorce” in California
- Learn the difference between Mediation, Collaborative Divorce, and other options
- Get practical advice on how to optimize finances
- Talk about the importance of primary sources of cash flow and support payments
- Discuss the division of the martial estate, with a focus on real estate, and how important it is to get it right
About this course:Financial decisions and discussions that take place during a divorce settlement can be difficult and contentious. During this seminar, join ARMINE BALTAZAR, Mediator, Peacemaker, Lawyer at Hammers & Baltazar, LLP and BRETT CICINELLI, CFA, CFP®, CDFA®, President and Founder of Confluence Capital Advisors with over 20 years in the financial advising industry, as they discuss the financial decisions to be considered and plans that should be made well before divorce proceedings begin to ensure you do not make financial errors when reaching a settlement.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.