Hospital Revenue Cycle Claims Analyst: Part One
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
The first part of a two-part series, this course will lay the foundation for training students in the hospital revenue cycle as related to claims edits.
What you can learn.
- Develop an understanding of the Hospital Revenue Cycle and contract methodologies
- Learn Body Systems and the basics of diagnosis coding for claims auditing
- Gain an understanding of modifiers and medically unlikely edits
- Discover how to break down the vocabulary of the hospital claim and about the UB-04
- Learn Drug Administration coding
About this course:
The Hospital Revenue Cycle Claims Analyst curriculum will train students in the hospital revenue cycle as related to claims edits. Students who take this course will:
Expand their knowledge in all areas related to hospital claims with the emphasis on developing critical thinking skills in claims analysis,
Learn new analytical and critical thinking skills and apply these skills in a simulated work environment,
Develop the skill-set to assess and analyze simple, intermediate and complex claims pre-submission.
Students who successfully complete both courses in the Hospital Revenue Cycle Claims Analyst series will be equipped with the ability and skill to recognize, analyze, and assess each claim scenario for its integrity and immediately apply these skills in the workplace.