Mathematics for Management
What you can learn.
- Study linear functions as they apply to business applications and solve systems of linear equations
- Use mathematical facts and formulas to analyze, interpret, and solve applications in business
- Strengthen skills in algebra and calculus
- Analyze and solve business application problems
- Apply functions including to solve real-world problems
- Find and interpret marginal revenue, cost and profit for linear functions
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Midterm and final exams are proctored online; additional requirements include microphone, headphones/speakers, and webcam.
No refund after October 2. Internet access required. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 12, 2018. Materials required. No refund after October 8.