Resume Writing: Navigating a Job Search
Managing your job search can be a daunting task, especially during a pandemic. Learn what you can do to better manage the process from our panel of experts who make hiring and placement decisions regularly.
What you can learn.
- Learn how to let go of the frustration associated with not being in control of the process or decisions being made about your qualifications
- Discover what the new interview processes may look like and how to prepare for the use of technology
- Develop an understanding of your goals for each step in the process
- Learn how to find the best types of jobs and the best company fit for you
- Learn techniques on how to tell your story to highlight what the company values
About this course:What do you need to know about job-hunting during a pandemic? Managing your job search can be a daunting task, even in the best of times, because of the aspects of the application and interview process you cannot control. Learn tips for better managing the process by talking to experts in the field who regularly handle hiring and placement decisions.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.