Revenue Integrity – Introduction to Claims Series
The first part of a two-part series, this course is designed to introduce any student who is interested in or who is currently employed in any area related to billing, customer service, or collections and will address foundations for the revenue cycle and its applications.
What you can learn.
- Develop an understanding of the Hospital Revenue Cycle and contract methodologies
- Learn Body Systems and the basics of diagnosis coding for claims auditing
- Gain an understanding of modifiers and medically unlikely edits
- Discover how to break down the vocabulary of the hospital claim and about the UB-04
- Learn Drug Administration coding