Digital Marketing for Financial Advisors
Learn about digital marketing for financial advisors including the use of social media and using LinkedIn for prospecting and creating webinar marketing funnels.
What you can learn.
- Review your website, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, event marketing, and creating a marketing calendar
- Examine four real-life case studies of top advisors that are using LinkedIn and Facebook to generate new leads
- Receive a template for how to get started creating your social media marketing campaigns
- Build and strengthen your network of connections, qualify prospects, and request to connect
- Follow up with your new connections without “stalking” them
- Learn how to create your first webinar by choosing the best topic and ten steps for creating a successful webinar
About this course:In this overview of digital marketing you will: 1) review the six steps in digital marketing for financial advisors: your website, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, event marketing, social media and creating a marketing calendar; 2) learn how to create your own social media campaigns and gain new clients; 3) learn to build and strengthen your network of connections; and 4) learn how to utilize webinars as a cost-effective marketing tool.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.