This program is perfect for...
- Allied health professionals with current licensure or registration
- Those with an associate’s degree in nursing, respiratory therapy, or other health-related field
- Those with an educational certificate or professional certification in a health-related field such as Fitness Instruction, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling, Patient Advocacy, Certified Health Education Specialist
What you can learn.
- Transtheoretical model of health behavior change
- Motivational interviewing skills
- Strategies to support goal setting, planning, and accountability
- How to support sustainable positive change in health behaviors
Estimated Cost Breakdown
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits. See our website or speak to a program representative for more information about candidacy and program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.