Applying to Graduate or Professional Schools
This two-meeting course (4 hours total) helps a student prepare to apply to a U.S. graduate or professional program. Participants will be able to ask questions via chat. The instructor will directly address audience questions during and after the presentation.
What you can learn.
- Identify factors to consider in selecting an appropriate university
- Develop a strategy for your application process
- Recognize how to identify entrance requirements and criteria
- Learn how to prepare a basic statement of purpose
- Identify and contact recommenders
- Prepare a resume or CV format in the proper manner