ITALIAN XL 2
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn Italian online through our first year college-level course to develop linguistic fluency and gain proficiency in all four communicative skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) as well as cultural competence.
What you can learn.
- Use oral activities to interact in Italian
- Use vocabulary associated with daily student life
- Construct grammatically correct statements
- Restate information in listening activity sections
- Demonstrate use of acceptable pronunciation
- Use verbs correctly
About this course:
Continuation of XL 1. Instruction emphasizes reflexive verbs; commands; comparative, conditional, future, and imperfect verb tenses; idiomatic expressions; and the expansion of a basic conversational vocabulary. Contemporary Italian language and culture are covered using a wide variety of interactive exercises and authentic materials. Conducted entirely in Italian. Transferable for UC credit.
XL 1, or equivalent and consent of instructor at the first session.