ITALIAN XL 3
Learn Italian online through our first year college-level course to develop linguistic fluency and gain proficiency in all four communicative skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) as well as cultural competence.
What you can learn.
- Use oral activities to interact in Italian
- Use vocabulary associated with daily student life
- Construct grammatically correct statements
- Restate information in listening activity sections
- Demonstrate use of acceptable pronunciation
- Correctly use verbs
About this course:A continuation of XL 2, this course emphasizes passato remoto, subjunctive moods, idiomatic expressions, and further development of conversational skills. Contemporary Italian language and culture are covered using a variety of interactive exercises and authentic materials. Conducted entirely in Italian. Transferable for UC credit.
XL 2 Elementary Italian or proof of equivalent and consent of instructor at the first session.