HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1
HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1 is the first course of a three course series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students prepare for the HSK 4 test.
What you can learn.
- Demonstrate interest and confidence in learning the Chinese language
- Understand language materials related to social life
- Produce correct sentences on familiar topics
- Connect and compose basic passages
- Acquire introductory Chinese cultural knowledge, preliminary cross-cultural competence, and international perspectives
About this course:HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1 is the first course of a three-course series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 4 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method is used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations and develops linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, students engage in communicative activities in Mandarin.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.