HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1
CHIN X 399A
HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1 is the first course of a three course series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students prepare for the HSK 4 test.
What you can learn.
- Demonstrate interest and confidence in learning the Chinese language
- Understand language materials related to social life
- Produce correct sentences on familiar topics
- Connect and compose basic passages
- Acquire introductory Chinese cultural knowledge, preliminary cross-cultural competence, and international perspectives
About this course:HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 1 is the first course of a three-course series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 4 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method is used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations and develops linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, students engage in communicative activities in Mandarin.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.