HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2
HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2 is the second of three courses in a three-quarter series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students prepare for the HSK 4 test.
What you can learn.
- Understand language materials related to social life
- Produce correct sentences on familiar topics
- Connect and compose basic passages
- Demonstrate interest and confidence in learning the Chinese language
- Acquire introductory Chinese cultural knowledge, preliminary cross-cultural competence, and international perspectives
About this course:HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2 is the second of a three-quarter series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 4 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method will be used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations. It will develop linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, the student will be engaged in communicative activities in Mandarin.
Winter 2021 Schedule
These courses have regular meeting times and are fully online, via remote instruction. Click “See Details” below for more information.