HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2
CHIN X 399B
HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2 is the second of three courses in a three-quarter series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students prepare for the HSK 4 test.
What you can learn.
- Understand language materials related to social life
- Produce correct sentences on familiar topics
- Connect and compose basic passages
- Demonstrate interest and confidence in learning the Chinese language
- Acquire introductory Chinese cultural knowledge, preliminary cross-cultural competence, and international perspectives
About this course:HSK 4 Intermediate Mandarin 2 is the second of a three-quarter series of Intermediate Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 4 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method will be used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations. It will develop linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, the student will be engaged in communicative activities in Mandarin.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.