HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin 3
CHIN X 403C
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin is the third course of a four-course series on Advanced Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 5 test.
What you can learn.
- Understand more complex speeches or presentations on familiar topics and grasping the main points and specific details
- Write practical articles and working documents with correct format and clear expressions
- Understand introductions or descriptions with new words and terms, getting the gist and locating the specific information needed
- Become familiar with the culture of simple idioms and proverbs
- Understand Mandarin Chinese with a slight accent on familiar topics
- Have in-depth conversations on specific topics
About this course:
HSK 5 Advanced Mandarin is the third course of a four-course series on Advanced Mandarin language and culture. The main goal for this course is to help students get prepared for the HSK 5 test. The communicative Language Teaching Approach method will be used in this course. This broad and dynamic method emphasizes communication for real-life situations. It will develop linguistic fluency in an interactive way. In class, student will be engaged in communicative activities in Mandarin. Therefore, students must prepare using on-line materials, as well as put time and effort into mastering it before coming to class for participating enthusiastically in a variety of oral activities in groups and pairs.