Translation: Spanish to English
What you can learn.
- Understand the skills, knowledge, abilities, and the role of the interpreter and translator
- Understand and use specialized terminology from the legal, medical, and business fields
- Evaluate and render sight translation of documents from Spanish into English
- Understand and apply written translation techniques, including comparative grammar, between English and Spanish
- Create a portfolio of sample translations
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Translation: Spanish to English.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Students must be enrolled for credit by the first class.
Enrollment limited to 24 students. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: October 6, 2018. Materials required.