This certificate program is ideal for those breaking into the profession as well as those seeking to advance their careers. Through convenient evening and weekend courses, build your managerial and leadership skills and prepare for success in this rapidly growing industry.
This program is designed for:
- Working health care professionals seeking to increase their management skills
- Professionals looking to transition into the health care industry
- Physicians, clinical/allied health professionals, managers and others preparing for supervisory, managerial, or advanced-level administrative positions in the industry
The Health Care Management and Leadership Certificate prepares you for careers in:
Contact Information: For complete certificate information, please click here.
- Hospitals and acute care settings
- Medical groups and ambulatory care
- Long-term care
- Health plans and health insurance
- Government agencies and community-based organizations.
- Public and nonprofit agencies
Our Advisory Board of leading professionals from various health care sectors provides guidance in academic and professional matters including curriculum development, instructor selection, marketing, and outreach.
- Jennifer Kozakowski, MPH, MN Director, Quality Improvement, Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
- Allen Miller, CEO, COPE Health Solutions
- Mark Speare, Senior Associate Director, Patient Affairs, Human Resources, and Marketing, UCLA Medical Center
- Leah J. Vriesman, PhD, MHA, MBA, Director & Associate Professor, Executive Education Programs, Department of Health Policy & Management, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Ric Zappala, JD, VMD, CADC-II, Program Director, Humanities & Sciences, UCLA Extension