The transcript fee is $15 per copy. Transcripts are processed and placed in the mail within 5 business days. Next-business-day processing is available for a $10 surcharge (allow additional time for USPS first class mailing). FedEx service is also available ($28 US addresses and $48 non-US addresses).

Before ordering your transcript, we encourage you to review your enrollment history at My Extension. If you have recently completed a class and want to ensure it appears on your transcript, allow four weeks after completion of your coursework for final grades to be recorded. If you have any questions, please email us at

Request Transcripts

Pay by Credit Card Online: Use the Online Transcript Request Form to request transcripts online using a credit card.

Pay by Check by Mail: Complete the Online Transcript Request Form, print and mail it with payment to UCLA Extension, P.O. Box 24901, Department K, Los Angeles, CA 90024-0901. Make checks payable to UC Regents.

If you need to order transcripts from UCLA (not UCLA Extension), go to or call (310) 825-1091, option 6, for recorded information.

Student Records

Information about you and graded records of course work completed by you can be viewed online. Want to stay in touch with fellow students? Opt in to class, certificate candidate, and alumni communities. You can share your email address and/or phone number as well as company affiliation and job title with other students who have joined this growing network. Want to suppress mailings and opt for email reminders?  Update your student profile at My Extension. To request changes to your record that only we can make (e.g., SSN and name) contact or call (310) 825-9971.

Under provisions of the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 ("FERPA," 20 U.S.C. sec. 1232g), students have the right:

  • To inspect and review records pertaining to themselves: in their capacity as student;
  • To have withheld from disclosure, absent their prior consent for release, personally identifiable information from their student records, except as provided by the Federal Act and University Policies;
  • To inspect records maintained by the University of disclosures of personally identifiable information from their student records;
  • To seek correction of their student record through a request to amend the records and subsequently through a hearing;
  • To file complaints with the Department of Education regarding alleged violations of the rights accorded them by the Federal Act.

Explore. Experience. Expand.