- Start with X 418.24 Information Technology Management I before enrolling in X 418.24A Information Technology Management II
- Be experienced IT and computer science professionals who would like to transition into management; recent graduates of computer science and related fields who would like to prepare for career entry into IT Management; and individual IT consultants who would like to enhance their business and finance planning skills.
- Complete all five core courses and three elective courses for a total of 32 units, 8 courses total.
- Receive a GPA of 2.0 or better in all courses.
- Complete the certificate curriculum within five years.
For more information about the Information Technology Management Certificate, please click here.
Department of Engineering & Technology
Application & Candidacy Fee: $150.00*
Estimated Program Tuition: $7,600.00
Estimated Program Textbook/Materials: $1,600.00
Estimated Total Cost: $9,350.00
Costs are approximate and subject to change without notice. Estimates are based on candidacy, course, and textbook fees, but do not include additional expenses such as parking.
*This program is open admission. The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the certificate for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and allows you to access a variety of program benefits.
Internship Available: No