The General Business Studies Certificate with Concentration in Credit Management and Analysis is a 36-unit program offered by the Department of Business, Management, and Legal Programs and is intended for individuals whose unique personal interest or profession requires them to take a series of courses in management with a focus on credit management.
- Students select nine courses of their choice offered within the Management discipline. The nine courses must be numbered X 1-X 199 and/or X 400-X 499.
- Each must be a four-unit course.
- Students pursuing a concentration in Credit Analysis and Management must take a minimum of four courses in credit management or as many as nine courses in credit management to satisfy the concentration requirement.
- In addition to the nine required courses, students must successfully complete the one day ethics requirement.
- Courses taken at other universities are not transferable.
Application & Candidacy Fee: $200.00*
Estimated Program Tuition: $7,135.00
Estimated Program Textbook/Materials: $1,350.00
Estimated Total Cost: $8,685.00**
*This program is open admission. The Application & Candidacy fee establishes your candidacy in the certificate for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and allows you to access a variety of program benefits.
**Costs are approximate and subject to change without notice. Estimates are based on the candidate fee, course fees, and estimated textbook fees but do not include additional expenses such as parking.
Internship Available: No