This program is perfect for...
- Individuals interested in learning about personal and professional opportunities in the field of real estate investments
- Veteran real estate professionals who want to develop skills in real estate investment principles and practices
What you can learn.
- Explore different types of real investments including rental housing, strip shopping centers, and office complexes
- Gain knowledge of investment opportunities in publicly traded real estate corporations
- Understand the investment potential of land for future development
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Students are advised to complete X475.1 Real Estate Principles (or equivalent) since this is a prerequisite course for numerous courses in the curriculum. Those students with a current California salesperson/ broker license should consult with the certificate advisor to waive the prerequisite requirement.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.