Introduction to Statistical Methods for Life and Health Sciences
What you can learn.
- Gain an appreciation for the study of statistics and understand the role it plays in life and health sciences
- Explore statistical methods used in data analysis
- Develop ability to reason and make conclusions based on data
- Understand sampling distributions
- Utilize Statistical Test selection (knowing when it is appropriate to use each test)
- Understand basic statistical inference (estimation, testing of means and proportions, ANOVA)
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Introduction to Statistical Methods for Life and Health Sciences.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meeting November 22.
Not open for credit to students with credit for Statistics 10, 11, 12, or 14.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: October 4, 2018. No refund after October 11, 2018. Internet access required. Materials required.