Caring for Your Dog or Cat: A Pet Care Seminar
Current and prospective pet owners will enjoy this veterinarian-led seminar, which provides information regarding proper pet health care. Ideal for those currently working with animals or considering a career with animals.
About this course:
Whether you are a current pet owner or considering becoming a pet owner, this veterinarian led and instructed seminar will provide important information regarding how to achieve and maintain the health of your pet. This course also is ideal for those currently working with animals or considering a career with animals such as groomers, trainers or those working in shelters, kennels or pet shops.
What you will learn.
- Recognize common medical problems in pets and understand treatment
- Understand how to respond to emergencies
- Understand basic first aid
- Define proper dog and cat nutritional needs
- Understand pet behavior
- Explore public health concerns
- Explore various holistic treatments