This course is intended for students and practitioners of landscape architecture with little or no 3D drawing or SketchUp experience, who want to learn to create 3D models using SketchUp beginning with basics through 3D modeling. Students learn the various ways SketchUp can be used to design, analyze, and present information and projects.
- File and modeling preferences
- Introduction to various libraries and setup/links
- Transparencies, shadows and scenes
- Exporting scenes to other usable formats
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Study Abroad at UCLA Program : Required