Spring requirements for in-person instruction
Current requirements for Spring Quarter:
- Universal indoor masking at UCLA is strongly recommended to mitigate new cases. The recommendation is intended to reduce viral spread among the Bruin community and help UCLA avoid impacts on teaching, research, and campus operations.
- Testing is no longer required.
- Daily symptom monitoring is no longer required.
- See UCLA Current COVID Guidelines At-a-Glance Chart for more details and any updates.
Concurrent Enrollment Requirements
If you are a Concurrent Enrollment student, you are required to provide proof of vaccine and COVID-19 boosters (when eligible), or request an exception. Learn more about Concurrent Enrollment.
Visit the UCLA COVID-19 Action Center to:
- Submit proof of vaccine or request an exception to the COVID-19 UC Vaccination Policy
- Update/change remote status or data privacy settings
- Upload COVID-19 test results from outside the UCLA testing system
UCLA COVID-19 and Vaccine Resources
Learn what UCLA is doing to support and provide resources to our Bruin community, as well as the latest updates from campus leadership.