Advanced Sitcom Rewrite
What you can learn.
- Analyze your script to determine its potential for revision
- Give and get feedback on other writers' scripts to deepen knowledge of structure and comedy
- Edit your script to ensure each premise is fully realized
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Advanced Sitcom Rewrite.
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Enrollment limited to 12 students.
$100 nonrefundable until September 27; no refund thereafter.
The deadline to apply to this course has been extended. Materials must be received by Monday 9/24/18 in order to be considered by the instructor. There is no fee to apply.
Instructions for Submitting to Advanced-Level Courses:
Click on “Enroll” then follow the prompts to check out and create a new account, or enter your information as a returning student. Then, follow the remaining instructions below:
- At the “Contact Information” Page, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and initial both boxes under “Privacy Policies.” Continue Checkout.
- Click “Start” on the first Application page.
- On the 2nd Application page, click “Start” on the bottom left side of the page.
NOTE: despite being asked to enter payment information, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED for this course unless you choose to enroll if / when you receive a notice of acceptance for the course. In other words, it’s 100% free to apply. The full course fee will be due up front to register, prior to attending the course. Since enrollment is restricted there are no applicable discountable promos available for this course.
Selection notices will likely be distributed via email 1 to 2 weeks before the class is scheduled to start. In the meantime, you can also register for alternative open-enrollment course and transfer upon your acceptance.