Advanced Workshop: One-on-One Feature Film Rewrite
What you will learn.
- Turn in pages to get individualized feedback from an experienced instructor
- Concentrate on improving structure, characterization, and scene construction
- Prepare to enter screenwriting competitions and the commercial marketplace as you rewrite your feature film
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Advanced Workshop: One-on-One Feature Film Rewrite.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited to 12 students. $100 non-refundable until Apr 3; no refund thereafter.
Restricted Course. Discount exempt.
Course may be taken as a certificate program core requirement or elective.
The application deadline for this course is 9:00AM PST, March 4, 2019. Please follow the instructions to submit the requested material and email the program contact listed below to confirm it was received.
Instructions for Submitting to Advanced-Level Courses:
Click on the name and registration # of your desired course below. Either log in with your existing student account and then “add to cart”, or click “add to cart” and follow the prompts to create a new or returning student account. Then, follow the remaining instructions below:
- At the “Contact Information” Page, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and initial both boxes under “Privacy Policies.” Continue Checkout.
- Click “Start” on the first Application page.
- On the 2nd Application page, click “Start” on the bottom left side of the page.
NOTE: despite being asked to enter payment information, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED for this course unless you choose to enroll if / when you receive a notice of acceptance for the course. In other words, it’s 100% free to apply. The full course fee will be due up front to register, prior to attending the course. Since enrollment is restricted there are no applicable discountable promos available for this course.