Writing the One-Hour Drama Pilot: Advanced Workshop
What you will learn.
- Develop a drama series premise that is uniquely your own
- Learn what networks seek in new programming
- Structure your pilot episode and develop memorable characters
- Establish ongoing series elements from page 1
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Writing the One-Hour Drama Pilot: Advanced Workshop.
Spring 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Enrollment limited to 12 students. $100 non-refundable until April 4; no refund thereafter.
Restricted Course. Discount exempt.
Course may be taken as a certificate program core requirement or elective. Internet access required.
Submission materials and application fees must be received by the extended deadline of 9:00AM (PST), March 25, 2019 in order to be considered.
Instructions for Submitting to Advanced-Level Courses:
Click on the name and registration # of your desired course below. Either log in with your existing student account and then “Enroll”, or click “Enroll” and follow the prompts to create a new or returning student account. Then, follow the remaining instructions below:
- At the “Contact Information” Page, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and initial both boxes under “Privacy Policies.” Continue Checkout.
- Click “Start” on the first Application page.
- On the 2nd Application page, click “Start” on the bottom left side of the page.
NOTE: despite being asked to enter payment information, YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED for this course unless you choose to enroll if / when you receive a notice of acceptance for the course. In other words, it’s 100% free to apply. The full course fee will be due up front to register, prior to attending the course.
Selection notices will likely be distributed via email 1-2 weeks before the class is scheduled to start. In the meantime, you can also register for alternative open-enrollment course and transfer upon your acceptance.