Unlock Your Career Superpowers: Self-Confidence, Self-Control, and Self-Reliance
Never let anxiety, frustration, or self-doubt get in the way of you getting a job, enjoying your work, or advancing on the job. This course will help you discover critical components of managing your feelings and behavior so you can think clearly, creatively, and collaboratively.
What you can learn.
- Master competency in the four elements of self-regulation: Self-Awareness, Compassion, Etiquette, and Behavioral Flexibility
- Display a greater understanding of strengths and weaknesses related to interactions and performance
- Comfortably engage a range of personalities in the workplace
- Understand how to keep anxiety, frustration, or self-doubt from getting in the way of the job
- Learn how to love your authentic self while adapting easily to meet and engage with others
- Respond effectively to changing conditions, priorities and management initiatives