Job Summary Statement: Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager (PRIII) and the general direction of the Program Director, the Program Representative II (PRII) implements and manages a variety of evening and weekend courses in science, math, public policy, and the applied sciences, including on-site, online and hybrid formats, academic credit courses, conferences, and special programs and projects.
Major responsibilities include implementation of approximately 200 courses annually, and advising prospective and continuing certificate students as well as students taking individual courses. The PRII is responsible for day-to-day course implementation from start to finish, including but not limited to communication with instructors about all aspects of course implementation; programming courses in the Enterprise System (Destiny); ordering textbooks, audiovisual equipment, and parking permits. The PRII also provides vital support in the following areas: course research and development; marketing research and implementation of marketing materials and strategies; budget management; and instructor recruitment.
- In addition to roughly 150 degree credit courses, this portfolio includes:
- Academic Certificate in Pre-Medical and General Science Studies
- Academic Certificate in Sustainability
- Academic Certificate in Environmental Studies
- Academic Specialization in Sustainable Business and Management
- Land Use Law and Planning Annual Conference
- Professional-Level Certificate in Health Care Management and Leadership and
- The UCLA Medical Assistant Certificate Program
More info and apply