Recreation Membership Registration Process
- Create a Recreation account. UCLA Extension students are not connected through the UCLA logon
- Email a proof of enrollment each quarter to maintain eligibility to email@example.com. The screenshot must include your full student name, program name, program dates, and proof of enrollment
- The UCLA Recreation Member Services team will verify that your Recreation account is activated via email
- Once you receive the email, sign into your Recreation account and purchase the Recreation Membership online
- A BruinCard is required to access Recreation Facilities.
The above process needs to be completed each quarter to maintain access to recreation facilities.
UCLA Recreation is committed to providing high-quality recreational experiences that benefit the campus community. Recreation provides extensive access to a broad range of recreational activities and services at various facilities across campus. Recreation offers programming which encompasses the competitive, passive, social, cultural, and instructional aspects of recreational activity. Visit Member Services for additional policy details.