Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Visitors not permitted.
Construction Project Management Using MS Project®
C&EE X 412.8
This course presents the software programs used to manage and control construction projects, specifically MS Project.
Starting at $1,099.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Develop construction schedules with definitions of detailed activities and identify interdependencies among them
- Process the logical relationship among the activities and apply sorting, sequencing, and categorization to improve schedule efficiencies
- Assign and manage costs and resources to activities in the schedule
- Use the schedule to review, track, and control project milestones
- Implement schedule optimization tactics, add delays in between activities in the form of leads or lags, re-allocate resources, level, crash, and fast-track for faster completion time
About this course:This course presents the software program used to manage and control construction projects. Instruction features hands-on training in the use of Microsoft Project Professional software to conduct multiple tasks such as preparing construction schedules which include definitions of detailed activities and assignments of logic relationships; defining and managing costs and resources (labor, equipment, and materials); sorting and categorizing information; preparing monthly updates of schedules; reviewing, analyzing, and troubleshooting schedules; developing, analyzing, and presenting delay issues; and producing reports and graphics.
Fall 2021 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Instructor: Ataa Aly
No refunds after October 04, 2021
©2019 Microsoft Press
Reliable internet connection and Google Chrome browser required to access the software tool in this course.
Internet access required to retrieve course materials.