Construction Project Management Using MS Project®
C&EE X 412.8
This course presents the software programs used to manage and control construction projects, specifically MS Project.
What you can learn.
- Develop construction schedules with definitions of detailed activities and identify interdependencies among them
- Process the logical relationship among the activities and apply sorting, sequencing, and categorization to improve schedule efficiencies
- Assign and manage costs and resources to activities in the schedule
- Use the schedule to review, track, and control project milestones
- Implement schedule optimization tactics, add delays in between activities in the form of leads or lags, re-allocate resources, level, crash, and fast-track for faster completion time