Fundamentals of Construction Management
What you can learn.
- Define roles and responsibilities of the project management team
- Identify how the teams’ roles change with each phase of the build
- Compare project delivery methods
- Describe types of contracts, project administration, labor relations and safety
- Perform general contractor duties including estimating, scheduling and cost control
About this course:
Fall 2018 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Enrollment deadline: October 7, 2018. No refund after October 14, 2018. Internet access required.
Visitors not permitted. Enrollment deadline: October 7, 2018. Internet access required.