- Emphasis on all skills: reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, and grammar
- Interactive classroom activities: pair and group work, presentations, and project based writing
- Academic skills and critical thinking approaches at the advanced levels.
- Core classes: grammar, reading, and writing at all levels.
- Elective classes: chosen by students at the high-intermediate and advanced levels according to their interests and goals.
- 10 weeks in winter, spring, and fall
- 6 or 12 weeks in summer
- Total of 23 class sessions per week