Basic Managerial Finance
What you can learn.
- Learn the tools and techniques to make better business financial decisions
- Understand the role of the financial manager as a key decision maker within the corporation
- Explore a unified valuation approach for using net present value (NPV) as the basic concept underlying corporate finance
- Understand financial accounting fundamentals, basic financial analysis, cost of capital, and short- and long-term financial planning
- Study the valuation of future cash flows, capital budgeting techniques, and risk and return fundamentals
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Basic Managerial Finance.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
Visitors not permitted. Internet access required. Materials required.