Women, Wealth and Wisdom: Financial Management and Investing
Prepare for your financial future with top financial advisors. Learn investment strategies, how to manage expenses plus more during this 2-hour seminar.
What you can learn.
- Understand how much is too much debt and how to manage it
- Learn how much money you should keep in an emergency fund and why
- Examine how to manage risk in terms of your financial futures
- Develop investment strategies to help secure your financial future
- Discover ways you can start planning for retirement
About this course:Hear from top financial advisors, Lara Lamb, CFP®, and Arielle Bittoni, CFA®, CFP® as they provide details on how to manage our expenses and create a savings and investment strategy to help us prepare for our financial futures.
Speak to a program representative. Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.
Donate to UCLA Extension
Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.