Human Anatomy and Physiology and Pathophysiology I
This course is an introduction of human anatomy and physiology with an emphasis on structure and function of human cells, tissues, organs, and systems. Students also learn basics of nutrition.
What you can learn.
- Describe the planes, cavities, and gross anatomy of the human body
- Identify the anatomical structures of the body and various systems
- Describe normal functioning of human anatomical systems across life span
- Understand anatomical chemistry and cellular structure and behaviors
- Comprehend the function of human nutrition and dietary supplements