Human Anatomy/Physiology & Pathophysiology II
MED X 412.1
This UCLA Medical Assistant program course is an introduction to pathophysiology with an emphasis on common pathology related to each body system.
What you can learn.
- Understand common pathologies related to each body system including signs, symptoms, and etiology
- Understand basic pathophysiology principles to help in guiding students’ medical assistant practice
- Define and review normal human anatomy and physiology and explore the structure and function of each major body system
- Define the basic pathogenesis of human disease
- Define and explore the most common disorders and diseases related to each of the major body systems
- Define the basic approach to diagnosis and use of diagnostic procedures of human disease
- Understand the basic approach to treatment of various disorders based on current medical science and clinical practice