Welcome to your new "home away from home."

international students

International students enrolled in UCLA Extension programs typically live off campus in apartments. 
On-campus housing is available during the summer quarter for those enrolled in full-time American Language Center programs (AIEP, IECP) or Study Abroad. 
We suggest you make arrangements for housing and confirm your arrangements well in advance of your arrival.

Housing Information

Hotels (pdf)
If you need a place to stay when you first arrive or after your housing check-out date, these hotels are near the UCLA campus. Some may offer a UCLA discount.

Long-Term Housing (pdf)
Many international students choose to stay in privately-owned residence halls, homestays, or furnished apartments.

On-campus housing (pdf)
Available during the Summer quarter only. This option is only available to students enrolled full-time in American Language Center programs.

Please be aware that UCLA Extension does not manage, endorse, or make specific recommendations regarding the housing facilities listed within our housing section. This information is provided simply to assist students. The providers listed are not the only housing options available.
Further, all housing contracts and arrangements are between students and housing providers and are not the responsibility of UCLA Extension. You are responsible for arranging your own accommodations directly with the housing provider of your choice. We encourage students to visit any rentals property or apartment before signing a lease. No payments should be made to anyone before seeing the rental property or apartment.

vector icon of building

Corporate Education

Learn how we can help your organization meet its professional development goals and corporate training needs.

Learn More

vector icon of building

Donate to UCLA Extension

Support our many efforts to reach communities in need.

Innovation Programs

Student Scholarships

Coding Boot Camp

Lifelong Learning