Introduction to Clinical Medicine: A Preview for Pre-Health Professionals
This course teaches the essentials of clinical medicine including patient care, human organ systems, common disorders, and medical terminology. Great for pre-medical or pre-health students exploring clinical medicine.
What you can learn.
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the major organ systems of the human body
- Understand the etiology, pathophysiology, and epidemiology of common diseases
- Understand the physician’s process in diagnosing common disorders
- Recognize the skills involved in taking medical histories and conducting physical exams
- Learn to access resources on current clinical practices in each major medical specialty
- Become an effective communicator using medical terminology