Fundamentals of Business Administration and Management
The building blocks of a successful business require a strong operational foundation. Learn about how to build a sound structure and efficient systems to effectively manage your business.
What you can learn.
- Review the foundations of effective management
- Understand the basics of financial management, including budgeting and cost
- Gain an understanding of human resource functions
- Get an introduction to foundational marketing principles and practices
- Develop ability to analyze business structures and systems
About this course:A majority of businesses fail within the first two years, and a significant percentage of the initial survivors don't last much longer. There are many reasons for this, including inexperienced management, lack of sufficient capital, failure to do proper marketing, and a lack of financial competency. The bottom line is that most managers don't know how to properly systematize, structure, and manage their businesses. They don't know because they're not aware of where or how to find this information. This course is designed to teach students how to properly structure, systematize, and manage a business of any size or type, service, or product--and in any industry.
Fall 2020 Schedule
These courses are fully online and have no regular meeting times.
Enrollment limited; early enrollment advised. Internet access required. Materials required.