Free Online Project Management Certificate Information Session
MGMT UL 743
This free online program is available for two weeks at your own pace and provides a comprehensive overview of the entire project management program and courses.
What you can learn.
- Learn about the project manager’s role in various industries
- Recognize career opportunities in project management
- Gain an overview of the Project Management Certificate program
- Review courses within the program
- Gain awareness on PMI®'s Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification and examination prep course
About this course:
Interested in project management? Want to learn about career opportunities and how UCLA Extension's courses can prepare you to enter the field or obtain or maintain certification? This free program, conducted entirely online, provides a comprehensive overview of project management. During the week, participants log on at their own pace to review presentations by Extension's dedicated group of project management instructors. Discussion boards offer opportunities for questions and answers. Topics include the project manager's role, careers in project management, UCLA Extension's project management certificates, review of program courses, and the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification and examination.