Free Online Project Management Certificate Information
MGMT UL 743
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
This free online information session is available for the entire quarter to review at your own pace. It provides a comprehensive overview of the project management program and courses.
Why you should enroll.
- Learn about the project manager’s role in various industries
- Recognize career opportunities in project management
- Receive an overview of the certificate curriculum and courses
- Gain awareness of PMI®'s Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification and examination prep course
About this course:
Interested in project management? This free online repository of information is provided to you to help you review aspects of UCLA Extension's project management program at your own pace. Here you will learn the details and sequence of courses required to complete UCLA Extension's gold-seal certificate in Project Management. You will also find information on our dedicated instructors and staff, as well as testimonials from past students. You will see videos of our instructors presenting about careers in project management. This session also provides a road map to the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification, as well as a path to applying our courses to an online Master's Degree (MS) in Project Management.
Live Zoom Q&A Sessions
Join Program Director, Vivian Taslakian, for an overview of the program, (PMP)® Exam topics, and a demonstration of an actual course. Enroll in Spring 2021 to participate in any or all of these live sessions.
- Program Overview: Thursday, February 18, 12:00-2:00 PM (PT)
- Program Overview: Thursday, March 11, 12:00-2:00 PM (PT)
- PMP® Exam Overview: Thursday, April 15, 12:00-2:00 PM (PT)
Become a more effective leader.
Are you just starting out or moving up as a project manager? UCLA Extension’s Project Management Certificate can help you become a more effective leader—and give you the edge to stand out in a highly competitive landscape.