This program is perfect for…
- Individuals looking to pursue career paths as project managers
- Current project managers seeking formal training
- Individuals who want to focus in specific areas of project management
- Individuals who want to pursue PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification
What you can learn.
- Project management concepts, methodologies, tools, and techniques required to manage projects successfully
- All processes throughout the life-cycle of a project
- Practical approaches to integrate key project management areas including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, and procurement
- Leadership skills to effectively manage project teams
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel this certificate helped them enhance their careers
received a salary increase after starting this certificate
received a promotion after completing this certificate
recommend this certificate program to others
Starting Winter 2019, the Project Management Certificate began a new series of course offerings. Current students, please review how the new curriculum affects your schedule.
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.