Design II: Collateral Communication
What you can learn.
- Explore different problem solving approaches and techniques in a variety of graphic design media with the focus on both concept and aesthetics
- Practice research skills about visual communication projects
- Communicate evolving ideas through basic sketches
- Recognize and develop hierarchy in layout design
- Understand application of the same design to different items, as well as special materials and methods used in graphic design
- Learn about presentation methods, file preparation, instructions, and production
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Design II: Collateral Communication.
Summer 2019 Schedule
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.