This program is perfect for...
- Individuals who want to pursue a career in graphic design
- Anyone who wants to learn essential design concepts, web and interaction design, photography, and other skills, via in-person or online courses
- Individuals who want to learn to collaborate with clients, printers, designers, writers, programmers, and anyone else involved in the design process
- Students who want to gain confidence in their creative and practical skills and leave the program with a portfolio that reflects their unique view of the world
What you can learn.
- How to create a robust user experience for a variety of outputs, including print and electronic media
- How to utilize critical thinking and your unique perspective to offer even greater value when conceptualizing and executing ideas
- How to contribute value at different stages of the design process to distinguish yourself from other professionals in the graphic design job market
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 out of 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
Visa Requirement Applicable
VA Benefit Eligible
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.