Design IV: Capstone
In this thesis-oriented capstone course, Design Communication Arts students put all they've learned into action to tackle real-world design projects in the civic realm.
What you can learn.
- Experience a class that functions as closely to a studio/agency environment as possible
- Working as a team, isolate a design problem in the civic realm
- Research and develop a brand’s opportunities, including interviewing stakeholders
- Identify and articulate brand strategy and goals
- Build design assets and deliverables to communicate the brand positioning
- Refine skills in brainstorming, researching, and group critique