Network, Operating System, and Database Security
What you can learn.
- Identify motivations and tactics for the major categories of cyber threat actors
- Recognize common types of cyber attacks and exploits
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management as it applies to information security management
- Apply lessons learned from an APT case study
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of modern network protocols
- Identify the components of an enterprise network architecture
About this course:
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Network, Operating System, and Database Security.
Winter 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: January 15, 2019. Internet access required. Materials required.
These courses meet in person and make use of an online presence to varying degrees.
No meetings January 21, 2019; February 18, 2019.
Enrollment limited. Enrollment deadline: January 13, 2019. Internet access required. Materials required.