This program is perfect for...
- Professionals looking to understand Blockchain’s role in their industry, mega-trends, digitization, and overall information technology
- Individuals seeking a business-oriented training in Blockchain for an edge in business models, collaboration, and consortia frameworks
- Executives who want to enable a successful adoption and realization of the investment and benefits of Blockchain for competitive advantage
- Job seekers who want to pursue a career in Blockchain or Industry 4.0 technology
What you can learn.
- Gain a holistic understanding of Blockchain fundamentals that can be applied to any industry, enterpise or sector
- Apply practical applications of Blockchain to real business problems and use cases
- Evaluate Blockchain in an organization's overall digitization journey and as a compliment to other Industry 4.0 and 4IR technologies
- Recognize the consortia, governance, legal and regulatory considerations, best practices, and success factors of Blockchain adoption
Blockchain and Its Real World Importance
Distributed ledger and blockchain technology have the potential to transform industries and solve some of the world’s most critical challenges. Blockchain is a peer-to-peer, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way. It is the underlying technology to cryptocurrency, and has many other possible uses.
Blockchain technology can be programmed to record not just financial transactions, but nearly anything that holds value and can be expressed in code: births, deaths, marriage licenses, property deeds, medical procedures, insurance claims, votes, the possibilities are truly limitless. Blockchain technology enables a “shared truth” and “I see what you see” perspective which provides transparency, synchronization, and ultimately trust.
What our certificates have done for our students.
feel a certificate helped them enhance their careers
1 in 4
received a salary increase after starting a certificate program
switched careers after completing a certificate program
recommend a certificate program to others
Click below to view the required and elective courses, if applicable, for this program.
Students must complete two electives courses from the following list:
Estimated Cost Breakdown
All courses in this program are paid for individually, unless otherwise noted. An application form is required to establish candidacy in this program. From the 'Apply Now' button, complete the online application and pay the application fee if applicable.
Application & Candidacy Fee
Estimated Program Tuition
Estimated program textbook/materials
*The Application & Candidacy Fee establishes your candidacy in the program for a period of time covering normal progress toward completion and may allow you to access a variety of program benefits.
The U.S. Department of Education requires colleges and universities to disclose certain information for any financial aid eligible program that, “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation”. This information includes program costs; occupations that the program prepares students to enter; occupational profiles; on time completion rate; and for the most recent award year: the number of students who have completed the program, the number of students who complete the program within the estimated duration, the job placement rate, and the median Title IV and private loan debt incurred by those who complete the program. For gainful employment information for this program, visit our Financial Aid page.