Introduction to Adobe Premiere
FILM TV X 477.84
READ MORE ABOUT THIS COURSE
Begin your path to mastering Adobe Premiere, an industry standard editing software used for feature films, music videos, and docs. Learn critical editing techniques such as compositing tilting, motion graphics, and more.
Starting at $699.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Understand this powerful program beginning with simple editing techniques
- Delve into more complex editing practices such as sound design
- Learn topics such as starting a project, organization and subclipping, and more
- Discover video effects, color correction, grading, and titles/motion
- Master how to export your videos and post them online
About this course:
Adobe Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the spectrum of filmed entertainment including feature films, music videos, and documentaries. You learn how to use this powerful program, from simple editing techniques to more complex compositing, layering, tilting, motion graphics, and sound design. Instruction includes illustrated lectures, demonstrations, discussion, and class projects. Topics include starting a project, organization and subclipping, timeline and basic editing tools, editing audio, video effects, color correction and grading, titles and motion, exporting, and posting online.
It is advisable that you complete the following (or equivalent) since they are prerequisites for Introduction to Adobe Premiere.
You are required to have a working, current copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC, as well as have video and audio files ready for use while learning Adobe Premiere Pro.
Summer 2019 Schedule
These courses are fully online, and there are no in-person classroom meetings.