Internet access required. Materials required.
Mathematical Solutions for Businesses
MGMT X 110
This course provides a fundamental background of quantitative techniques applicable for administrators in the public and private economic sectors, as well as a solid review of pre-MBA mathematics.
Starting at $765.00
As few as 11 weeks
What you can learn.
- Study linear functions as they apply to business applications and solve systems of linear equations
- Use mathematical facts and formulas to analyze, interpret, and solve applications in business
- Strengthen skills in algebra and calculus
- Analyze and solve business application problems
- Apply functions including to solve real-world problems
- Find and interpret marginal revenue, cost and profit for linear functions
About this course:This course provides a fundamental background for administrators in the public and private economic sectors, as well as a solid review of pre-MBA mathematics. Topics include linear and matrix algebra (with special emphasis on demand/supply and cost/revenue analysis) and differential calculus. Students are encouraged to bring in examples of mathematical applications based on their professional experiences. Transferable for UC credit.
Winter 2022 Schedule
Date & Time
This section has no set meeting times.
Future Offering (Opens November 01, 2021 12:00:00 AM)See Details
Instructor: Jesse U. Overall
No refunds after January 07, 2022
Course syllabus not yet available.