Mathematical Solutions for Businesses
MGMT X 110
This course provides a fundamental background of quantitative techniques applicable for administrators in the public and private economic sectors, as well as a solid review of pre-MBA mathematics.
What you can learn.
- Study linear functions as they apply to business applications and solve systems of linear equations
- Use mathematical facts and formulas to analyze, interpret, and solve applications in business
- Strengthen skills in algebra and calculus
- Analyze and solve business application problems
- Apply functions including to solve real-world problems
- Find and interpret marginal revenue, cost and profit for linear functions