Advance your career studying abroad.
UCLA Extension Certificate Programs provide international students and working professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their careers.
- Over 40 Programs: Study filmmaking, marketing, graphic design, project management, journalism, and more.
- Academic Reputation: Upon completion of a UCLA Extension program, participants receive a certificate from one of the top universities in the United States. Our programs meet standards established by the University of California Academic Senate and are subject to the approval of UCLA faculty and industry advisory groups.
- Real-World Knowledge and Experience: Take classes from instructors who are experienced professionals, currently working in their fields of expertise. The courses they teach are usually directly related to what they do each day in their jobs.
- Practical Application: Since many UCLA Extension students are also working professionals, most courses place a strong emphasis on practical application. Networking with instructors and classmates with similar professional interests can help with internships and business opportunities.
- Cross-Cultural Environment: Studying side-by-side with Americans ensures a high level of instruction and offers opportunities to increase cultural understanding and English-language proficiency.